Aon is presenting a breakfast program about construction contracts and bonding in Burlington on Nov. 18.
Featured speakers include construction lawyer Derek Schmuck from Simpson,Wiggle and William Harshaw, account executive, surety, from Aon Risk Solutions.
Harshaw will discuss topics including:
- Impact of new trends in bonding
- If there a way to work around letters of credit?
- Creating a plan of action to ensure the top rates and terms
Schmuck’s topics include:
- Minimizing risk by using proper contracts
- Available remedies when you have not been paid
- Maximizing your recovery from legal claims
The event at 5500 North Service Rd. (Burloak and QEW), Burlington, main floor board room, starts at 7:00 a.m (continental breakfast) and ends at 9:00 a.m.
Please confirm your attendance to email@example.com by Friday, Nov. 13.