- Empire Communities hires Sue MacKay as marketing vice-president
- May 2015 – Current Issue
- Three shortlisted teams invited to bid on Etobicoke General Hospital redevelopment
- Toronto’s Avison Young acquires Mesa Development in Chicago
- April 2015 – Current Issue
- Minto Group wins three green building awards
- Niagara College reverses procurement decision
- Orillia District Construction Association donates Building Codes to area schools
- Urbacon developing urban park, waterfront trail at Ontario Place
- Bird Construction part of consortium preferred for Whitby’s East Rail Maintenance Facility
GTA Construction Report staff writer The price gap between new high-rise and low-rise homes in the...
Ontario Wood WORKS! has scheduled a workshop in Toronto based on its new reference guide “Mid-Rise...
Leading real estate and architecture enterprises will introduce the Toronto of the Future in a unique display of ideas...
Empire Communities hires Sue MacKay as marketing vice-president
Homebuilder Empire Communities has announced that Sue MacKay has been hired as vice-president,...
- May 20, 2015
Three shortlisted teams invited to bid on Etobicoke General Hospital redevelopment
Infrastructure Ontario (IO) and William Osler Health System have released...
- May 7, 2015