The January issue of GTA Construction Report has been published.
Major stories in this issue include:
- Carpenters’ Union supports Toronto’s City Building Fund;
- Toronto City Council supports Housing TO affordable housing plan;
- Coxwell Bypass Tunnel launches $3 billion storm water management program;
- Union Station access opens as IO, Metrolinx issue RFQ for GO expansion Union Station enhancement project;
- LiUNA pension fund backs 5.4 acre Don Valley Parkway hotel redevelopment; and
- Hotel planned for Toronto Fashion District site