- July 2016 issue GTA Construction Report published
- June 2016 issue GTA Construction Report published
- Mixed reports on labour disruption in triennial construction industry “strike season”
- York Region reports highest construction value in its history
- May 2016 issue GTA Construction Report published
- Advanced timber bridge course to be offered in Toronto
- April 2016 issue GTA Construction Report published
- March issue GTA Construction Report published
- Farm Boy announces first fresh market store in Brantford
- EllisDon to complete Barrie’s Collier Centre after Fortress receives financing to resume work
While you can view the publication free online, you may prefer to receive it in printed format. We can deliver a single copy to you — or you can request an annual (12 issue) or two year (24 issue) subscription, anywhere in Canada. Subscriptions to GTA Construction Report include a free subscription to Ontario Construction Report.
If you prefer, you can fax your request to (613) 702-5367 or phone 888-627-8717 ext 114.
We’ll start your print subscription with the upcoming issue — allow upwards of six weeks for delivery If you request single (back) issue, we’ll send the most recent issue within two business days, unless you request a back issue*. (Please call 888-627-8717 or 613-699-2057 (ext 114) or email email@example.com if you would like a back issue that isn’t the most recent one published.)
(Printed edition) subscription options: