- June 2016 issue GTA Construction Report published
- Mixed reports on labour disruption in triennial construction industry “strike season”
- York Region reports highest construction value in its history
- May 2016 issue GTA Construction Report published
- Advanced timber bridge course to be offered in Toronto
- April 2016 issue GTA Construction Report published
- March issue GTA Construction Report published
- Farm Boy announces first fresh market store in Brantford
- EllisDon to complete Barrie’s Collier Centre after Fortress receives financing to resume work
- Toronto mayor receives $8 billion SmartTrack inspiration in London England visit
While you can view the publication free online, you may prefer to receive it in printed format. We can deliver a single copy to you — or you can request an annual (12 issue) or two year (24 issue) subscription, anywhere in Canada. Subscriptions to GTA Construction Report include a free subscription to Ontario Construction Report.
If you prefer, you can fax your request to (613) 702-5367 or phone 888-627-8717 ext 114.
We’ll start your print subscription with the upcoming issue — allow upwards of six weeks for delivery If you request single (back) issue, we’ll send the most recent issue within two business days, unless you request a back issue*. (Please call 888-627-8717 or 613-699-2057 (ext 114) or email email@example.com if you would like a back issue that isn’t the most recent one published.)
(Printed edition) subscription options: